The skilled Illinois accident attorneys at Phillips Law Offices are often asked by their opposing counsel-and even their opponents-to represent their family and friends in personal injury and wrongful death matters. This fact speaks volumes about the nature of our practice.
Phillips Law Offices is one of the oldest firms in Illinois concentrating in personal injury and wrongful death matters. From our offices in downtown Chicago, we assist clients in the following areas:
- Personal injury and wrongful death
- Medical malpractice
- Professional negligence
- Construction site accidents
- Transportation accidents
- (auto, truck, plane, motorcycle, boat)
- Products liability
- Workers compensation
- Traumatic brain injury
- Pelvic Mesh
Recognition and results
Many law firms like to state how good they are with colorful marketing plans or puffy language. Instead, we let our track record and the achievements of our attorneys speak for the skill and effort our firm provides to our clients.
- Stephen D. Phillips was inducted as a Fellow in the International Academy of Trial Lawyers (Academy is limited to 500 lawyers worldwide.) April 2011
- Phillips Law Offices is known in statewide surveys of lawyers as one of the top personal injury firms in Illinois.
- Stephen D. Phillips has achieved the most settlements in Illinois above $1 million in a single year in a statewide survey of lawyers.
- All of our attorneys are being honored in the 2012 edition of Illinois Super Lawyers-Stephen D. Phillips, and Charles A. Hornewer as Super Lawyers, and Terrence M. Quinn as a Rising Star.
- Stephen D. Phillips ranked as one of the Top 100 trial lawyers in Illinois by The National Trial Lawyers
- In 2012, Stephen D. Phillips was elected to the office of President Elect of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association where he will assume the office of president in 2013.
- Stephen D. Phillips is adjunct professor of Law at Loyola University School of Law in Chicago where he teach personal injury law.
- Stephen D. Phillips and Charles Hornewer have been AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review RatedSM by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest rating as voted by peers in the legal community.
- Avvo.com, an independent rating service of United States lawyers, has bestowed onto Stephen D. Phillips their highest rating of 10.0 of 10.0, Superb for Personal Injury Lawyers in Illinois. Mr. Phillips also received Avvo.com’s highest rating of 10.0 of 10.0, Superb for Birth Injury Lawyer, Brain Injury Lawyer, Medical Malpractice, Wrongful Death and Trucking Accident Lawyer in Illinois.
Preparation, persistence, and passion
We have a success rate of almost 100% on cases we accept.
Serving injured individuals and families in Illinois for over 65 years
Protecting the Injured and Their Families in Illinois
Phillips Law Offices: preparation, persistence, and passion
Phillips Law Offices is often asked by their opposing counsel and even their opponents to represent their family and friends in personal injury and wrongful death matters. This fact speaks volumes about the nature of our practice.
If you have been injured in an accident, or been the victim of the negligent or wrongful actions of others, you only get one chance at the-
- Justice you seek
- Compensation you deserve
- Peace of mind you desire
With the stakes so high, experience, reputation, and tenacity matter
Your life has been dramatically altered. And, with only one chance to make your case, your selection of an attorney will have a significant impact on the final outcome. With the stakes so high, there really should be no alternative to having a respected, experienced, and skilled attorney and support team of accident, medical, and financial experts, behind you who-
- Treat your case as if they were representing a member of their family
- Have a long history of success in obtaining fully-valued and fair compensation for their clients